Tuesday, May 03, 2005

housing help

SF people!

my great roommate has to move, and i'm not getting much of a response on my Craigslist ad, so if you know any nice people who are looking for a place (or if you know of a place looking for a pretty quiet person (me) and her cat, let me know), here's the info:

2 rooms avail. for one woman at 775.00 a month

the flat is huge and sunny. it has 4 bdrms total, a large living room, eat in kitchen, split bath, back yard, storage area, washing machine and tall ceilings. lots of closet space. close to Atlas Cafe and walking distance to Mission and Valencia St.s

your rooms are one med-lrg room and one small-med room.

i have one cat and you must like him! (he's very likable.) no other pets allowed unfortunately. you can read about me here. ;-)

thanks for your help! please pass on to your friends.

No comments: