Tuesday, April 04, 2006

blue








1. my swedish tre kronor socks

2. walter's blue eyes and heart by hopskipsjump and my hank
4. another piece of oona painting
3. coffee cup with tangerine juice (i don't drink coffee so i'm allowed to put t. juice in there)

blue soundtrack: "blue light" by mazzy star:
There’s a blue light
in my best friend’s room
There’s a blue light
in his eyes
There’s a blue light, yeah
I want to see it, shine
There’s a ship (i always thought she said shirt, which i like a lot better), that sails by my window.
There’s a ship (or shirt)that sails on by
There’s a world under it
I think I see it,
Sailing away
I think it’s sailing
Miles crashing me by
Crashing me by
Crashing me by
There’s a world
Outside my doorstep
Flames over, everyone’s heart
Don’t you see them shining
I want to hear them
Beating for me
I think I hear them
Waves crashing me by
Crashing me by
Crashing me by


also, "blue moon" by elvis and by the cowboy junkies:
blue moon
you saw me standing alone
without a dream in my heart
without a love of my own
blue moon
you knew just what i was there for
you heard me saying a prayer for
someone i really could care for...

finally i see a bit of blue sky here in SF too!

iwantamonkey suggested tagging photos as colorweek in flickr so we can find others' photos. good idea!

also, lolly wrote about project spectrum - whole months of color if you want a longer color focus.

8 comments:

vegasandvenice said...

Mmmm Yummm ... tangerine juice! Cute blues!

mav said...

ah! the blue tea cup. sigh. xo

abbytrysagain said...

I love your cup and tangerine juice sounds so good right now. I am loving that you are posting songs with your colors. i'm gonna go listen to mazzy star now...

stella said...

those are two of my favorite songs, ever!

i participated yesterday, but despite all the blue's i've seen today, i missed the chance to take photos. :(

i really love the tea cup!

kylie said...

love your cup v v much.

ps- my yellow was a fridge magnet

carolb said...

Here is my blue photo - http://www.carolbrowne.com/index.php?itemid=714

clotilde said...

i love your socks!

Very nice post :)

ed said...

借錢,黃金,黃金回收,黃金價格,黃金買賣,當舖

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天