Monday, June 26, 2006

ah oregon...









a few of my favorite pics from my oregon trip above. i spent 3 days in portland and the rest driving back down to sf with my friend liz.

1. arcata, ca
2. bandon beach, oregon
3. colors in portland
4. tranny-man transmission sign in brookings, oregon

view whole set here.

i got to meet the very endearing abby there. she, her hubby and i ate some burritos and went to a punk club on alberta st. (though we left before the music started and after the lead singer said check really loudly about 47 times into the microphone.) abby claims she rambles when nervous, but she really just is funny and comfortable to be around. thanks again abby!

my trip made me think a lot and left me even more confused about where i want to be than i was before the trip. more on that maybe later this week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had a great time with you, thanks for justifying the rambling :)