idiosycrasy - a structural or behavioural characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
i was tagged by port2port to write about 5 idiosyncracies of mine, and i better just get it over with or i'll think about it too much!! (i both love and hate things like this, but i'm glad mav tagged me.)
1. i prefer to sit on the floor rather than on a chair.
2. i cry in about 95 % of the movies i see.
3. (and here's where they start getting a bit weirder) i have a fascination with people's hair. i especially like wild hair. i also like when older women have long, shiny white or silver hair, like metal. i often stare at people's hair when they sit in front of me on the bus. public transportation has great hairwatching.
4. this is an idiosyncracy of both the flat i live in and myself: there is a closet in my flat that occasionally (i think it must depend on weather - i need to start tracking this) smells like the summer house my mormor and morfar had in Sweden. i often open the closet to check for the smell (and i worry i'm letting it out). on the days it does smell like Vallsta, you might find me hanging out for a bit in the closet.
5. i hate mushrooms (back to innocuous idiosyncracies). well i hate their texture and taste. i do like looking for them in the forest though.
i tag (if you haven't already been tagged) - camilla, kim, mati, stephanie and joleen