Friday, February 08, 2008

textile pattern week + friday flickrs

the photo above, and my love for textiles/pattern, got me thinking...
anyone want to join me for a textile pattern week next week??
(interpret textile pattern week as you wish.)

i hope lena and ah-yi and abigail will join in for part. they are three of my favorite textile-lover-patternmaker-designer-bloggers. also hoping i'll discover new textile designers next week. will be posting some links to textile designers for you too.

i will start on monday. please leave a link to your textile pattern week blog post in my monday post!

friday flickr faves
i'm very behind on the flickr mosaic making. for some time i have been admiring mav's flickr favorites shown as photos instead of links. thought i'd show my flickr faves this way this week.

the above are by:
the mayfly
gee, nicole

click the links to see the whole beautiful photo. they all relate to wood this week!
happy weekend all!


Camilla Engman said...

Väldigt snyggt allt här den här veckan. Jag ska försöka vara med på mönster veckan, i alla fall någon dag. Ha en skön helg :)

dandelion said...

yes yes!! count me in, sounds fun! thanks for the flikr faves - they are beautful...x

Abigail A. Percy said...

would LOVE to! what a dreamy idea :)

have a fab weekend shash, xo

shash said...

hi gals! yay, glad you'll try to participate. :-) i think it will be a fun week.

sarah said...

what a wonderful idea, can't wait to check out the textile good-ness next week...

shari said...

lovely idea. i'll join in for a day or so. thanks so much for including my photo in your faves. makes me smile. have a great weekend shash! xo

karin said...

You picked up beauty!

anne said...

such a beautiful choice shash! thanks for sharing!