Friday, September 22, 2006

friday flickr faves: animals

seems there's a theme this week.

this guy KNOWs he's gotten away with something.
what a sweet face
two looking out
helping kitty smell the flowers?
looks like a painting to me
i love this pic, and that the cat's name is snorri. (i think snorri is another of pinky leon's cousins.)
and of course. this cute booty.


JessRedRose said...

Oh, all those sweet animal photos in the morning. Thank you, that was a good way to start the day!

alyssa said...

I love the picture of pinky leon.

briana said...

Pinky Leon reminds me so much of my boy-o, Slick... as does the way the two of you interact.

Thanks as always for the great linkage - I might even have some time today to check them out!

Frances said...

Look at that cute little shrimp-man... makes you just want to crawl back in bed, doesn't it? Any word from Arizmendi yet? I have to do down that direction today and I was thinking about you...

ashb said...

Pinky looks so cute there! I just want to squeeze him ;)

(don't tell my kitties I said that, they could get jealous!)